Avg Release Cycle
1658 days ago
v1.5.6August 17, 2016
v1.5.0June 14, 2016
- 🎉 initial support for semi-sync - thanks Vitess!
- vagrant improvements - thanks Square!
- fuzzy cluster names accepted
- 🛠 various fixes, thanks community!
- 🔄 change of license: MIT
🚀 Long time no uploaded release. Lots of goodies here.
force-master-takeovercommand. Currently only available via CLI, for planned switchovers
- Binary log indexing. This makes Pseudo-GTID based recoveries significantly faster and usually non-dependent on binary log file size
- 👌 Improved and potentially we can all forget about internal db deployments bookkeeping.
- Introducing promotion-rules: still a way to go.
-c register-candidatemay specify
--promotion-rule=(prefer | neutral | must_not)
- Autoread replication credentials where possible via
which-heuristic-cluster-pool-instancescommand added, where dealing with pools
- ➕ added
- 📦 Golang 1.5 package vendoring
- fqdn no longer requirement in CLI commands. As long as the hostname is uniquely identifiable you can use a shortname (substring) of the fqdn
📚 community contributions: vagrant, documentation, logic, suggestions, issues -- thank you!
v1.4.550November 26, 2015
v1.4.548November 26, 2015
v1.4.546November 25, 2015
v1.4.544November 24, 2015