TinyGo v0.4.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-03-09 // 12 months ago
🔖 Version 0.4.0 has improved support for samd21-based boards and has various compiler improvements.
🚀 It currently still requires Go 1.11, support for Go 1.12 will be added in a future release.
- switch to the hardfloat ABI on ARM, which is more widely used
- avoid a dependency on
- fix a bug in
nis 64-bits on a 32-bit platform
- adapt to a change in the AVR backend in LLVM 8
- directly support the .uf2 firmware format as used on Adafruit boards
- fix a bug when calling
panic()at init time outside of the main package
- implement nil checks, which results in a ~5% increase in code size
- inline slice bounds checking, which results in a ~1% decrease in code size
samd21: fix a bug in port B pins
samd21: implement SPI peripheral
samd21: implement ADC peripheral
stm32: fix a bug in timekeeping
wasm: fix a bug in
wasm_exec.jsthat caused corruption in linear memory when running on Node.js.