Caddy v2.0.0-beta.14 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-02-11 // about 1 year ago
🚀 Caddy 2.0 beta 14 is the next pre-release in the development cycle of Caddy 2 and is the best one yet! We recommend that everyone on the beta track upgrade.
🏗 Did you know we have a working NGINX config adapter? It can turn (most of) NGINX configs into a Caddy config. Build Caddy with it plugged in, and try it out!
- 👍 DNS challenge support (JSON config only, for now)
- 👌 Improve TLS certificate selection when using Caddyfile
- 🛠 Many little enhancements and bug fixes!
🍱 💚 Please consider sponsoring this project. I work on this full-time and our runway is extremely limited!
🚀 Please remember that Caddy 2 beta releases are not yet feature-complete as development is ongoing, nor are they stable; there are likely to be some breaking changes between tags. We hope you will find ways to use Caddy 2 beta in production and report any issues you find!
Thank you to all of you who have reported bugs or requested features so far. We continue to make good progress.
This is a community effort, so please report bugs, join the discussion, and submit pull requests to be a part of the team!
- 👍 Community forum to ask questions, get community support, and lend your help
- Issue tracker for bug reports and dev discussion