dig v1.14.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-03-22 // about 1 year ago
- 🛠 Fix an issue where a dependency for a decoration supplied by another decorator in the same scope is ignored.
- 🛠 Fix a panic when submitting a single value as a value group in
- Upon a provide error, make the error message contain the function named specified by LocationForPC Option.
Previous changes from v1.14.0
dig.Scopewhich creates a scoped dependency injection container to scope dependencies.
Container.Decoratewhich allows a decorator to modify a dependency already provided in the dependency graph.
- ➕ Add
DecorateInfostruct which exposes information on what Dig was able to understand from the decorator provided with
- The error message that appears when a cycle is detected in the dependency graph has been changed slightly.
- A stack overflow bug that happens when cycles are introduced via self-pointing dependencies with DeferAcyclicVerification.