Gollum v0.5.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-04-16 // over 3 years ago
🚀 This is a patch / minor features release.
All binaries have been compiled with go 1.10.1.
🆕 New with 0.5.2
- 🚀 The version number is now generated via make and git. This will properly identify versions between releases.
- 🆕 New producer.AwsCloudwatchLogs. Thanks to @luqasz
- 👕 The makefile has been cleaned up and go meta-linter support has been added
🛠 Fixed with 0.5.2
- consumer.Kafka now properly commits the consumer offsets to kafka. Thanks to @crewton
- producer.awsKinesis failed to produce records under certain conditions
- The consumer.Kafka folderPermissions property is now correctly applied
- formt.ExtractJSON trimValues property is now correctly applied
- 🚀 The gollum binary inside the Dockerfile is built on the same baseimage as deployed
- Filter will now always filter out the MODIFIED message, not the original. This behavior is more "expected".