gqlgen v0.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-21 // about 1 year ago
- BC break: User errors returned from directives & resolvers are now consistently wrapped in
gqlerror.Errorsinternally by the runtime, which has been updated to support go 1.13 unwrapping - #1312
- Since #1115 was merged, errors from inputs have been wrapped, but didn't support unwrapping, leading to #1291
- With all errors now wrapped before the error presenter is called, custom error presenters that use type assertions will be broken.
errors.Asmust instead be used to assert/convert error types in custom error presenters.
- See the updated docs on customising the error presenter and the blog post on go 1.13 errors for more details.
- ✏️ Typos & tweaks to docs - #1295, #1324