mongo-go-driver v1.4.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-09-01 // 9 months ago
🚀 The MongoDB Go driver team is pleased to release 1.4.1 of the official Go driver.
🛠 This release contains several bugfixes.
📚 Documentation can be found on pkg.go.dev and the MongoDB documentation site. BSON library documentation is also available on pkg.go.dev. Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community. Bugs can be reported in the Go Driver Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
🚀 Release Notes
- [GODRIVER-1028] - BulkWrite error indexes do not match position in models slice
- [GODRIVER-1706] - Name is not set for WriteConcernError
- [GODRIVER-1710] - TLS ServerName should not set if it's provided in a custom config
- [GODRIVER-1713] - RunCommand does not pass read preference to operations layer
- [GODRIVER-1726] - ProcessError should check for WriteCommandError, not WriteConcernError
- ✅ [GODRIVER-1729] - Fix vet/fmt/test errors for Go 1.15
- [GODRIVER-1730] - Use Go 1.15 in Evergreen tasks