mongo-go-driver v1.4.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-07 // 7 months ago
🚀 The MongoDB Go driver team is pleased to release 1.4.2 of the official Go driver.
🚀 This release contains several bug fixes, a fix to our existing deprecation notices to ensure they follow the format required by linters such as
staticcheck, and an upgrade to our
go-yamldependency so the driver is not susceptible to CVE-2019-11254.
📚 Documentation can be found on pkg.go.dev and the MongoDB documentation site. BSON library documentation is also available on pkg.go.dev. Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community. Bugs can be reported in the Go Driver Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
🚀 Release Notes
- [GODRIVER-1715] - Incorrect Upserted count in BulkWriteResult
- [GODRIVER-1734] - Fix txnNumber addition for retryable writes
- 🚚 [GODRIVER-1742] - Default 30 minute connection life timeout should be removed
- [GODRIVER-1748] - CVE-2019-11254 - Known vulnerability in yaml.v2 v2.2.2
- [GODRIVER-1751] - Struct codec does not honor custom codecs if another codec was used first
- [GODRIVER-1758] - add missing error conversions