- ➕ Add support for stack trace generated by Go 1.13beta1.
- cmd/panic includes more ways to panic, including very deep stacks.
- ➕ Add support for indented output.
- ♻️ (Currently disabled) Add support for race condition parsing. Need more refactoring to enable.
👌 Improve parsing internal logic, in preparation for race detection.
👉 Make panic work on go1.7.6, will be needed to find
- ⚡️ Updated dependencies and switch from gopkg to go mod.
- 🚚 Palette was moved from stack to internal; it was never meant to be exposed publicly.
- Please ping the maintainer if this breaks you.
- 🛠 Fixed unit test to work on go1.11 and later.
- Stopped using github.com/maruel/ut.
♻️ More refactoring in package stack is planned but this will be tagged as v2 since this will change the signature.
No functional change.
- ✂ Removed github.com/maruel/ut as a testing dependency, which trimmed the vendored tree.
- ⚡️ Updated other dependencies.
🚀 This is a feature release. It includes changes in the last 3 months:
- Guess $GOROOT and $GOPATH from the stack trace, and try to match with local value.
- New -html flag, currently rudimentary until someone who knows CSS contributes improvements. wink wink
- ➕ Add cmd/panic, to generate various style of stack traces.
- Silence SIGQUIT only when reading from stdin.
🚀 Maintenance release.
It works. It's great! Please continue sending feedback and changes.