Avg Release Cycle
76 days ago
- 💻 Basic tab completion to terminal UI (@icholy)
- ➕ Added
-fullflag to stack command, prints local vars and function args (@aarzilli)
- Output of threads and goroutines sorted by ID (@icholy)
- 🐎 Performance improvement: cache parsed goroutines during halt (@icholy)
- Stack command no longer takes goroutine ID. Use scope prefix command instead (i.e.
goroutine <id> bt)
- OSX: Fix hang when 'next'ing through highly parallel programs
- Absolute path confused as regexp in FindLocation (@aarzilli)
- 👉 Use sched.pc instead of gopc for goroutine location
- Exclude dead goroutines from
goroutinescommand output (@icholy)
- OSX: Fix error setting breakpoint upon Delve startup.
- 🆕 New command: 'frame'. Accepts a frame number and a command to execute in the context of that frame. (@aarzilli)
- 🆕 New command: 'goroutine'. Accepts goroutine ID and optionally a command to execute within the context of that goroutine. (@aarzilli)
- 🆕 New subcommand: 'exec'. Allows user to debug existing binary.
- ➕ Add config file and add config options for command aliases. (@tylerb)
- ➕ Add Go 1.5 to travis list.
- 💻 Stop shortening file paths from API, shorten instead in terminal UI.
- Implemented several improvements for
nexting through highly parallel programs.
- Visually align registers. (@paulsmith)
- 🛠 Fixed output of 'goroutines' command.
- Stopped preserving temp breakpoints on restart.
- ➕ Added support for parsing multiple DWARF file tables. (@Omie)
- 🆕 New command: 'list' (alias: 'ls'). Allows you to list the source code of either your current location, or a location that you describe via: file:line, line number (in current file), +/- offset or /regexp/. (@joeshaw)
- ➕ Added Travis-CI for continuous integration. Works for now, will eventually change.
- 💻 Ability to connect to headless server. When running Delve in headless mode (used previously only for editor integration), you now have the opportunity to connect to it from the command line with
dlv connect [addr]. This will allow you to (insecurely) remotely debug an application. (@tylerb)
- 👌 Support for printing complex numeric types. (@ebfe)
- 🗄 Deprecate 'run' subcommand in favor of 'debug'. The 'run' subcommand now simply prints a warning, instructing the user to use the 'debug' command instead.
- All 'info' subcommands have been promoted to the top level. You can now simply run 'funcs', or 'sources' instead of 'info funcs', etc...
- ⚡️ Any command taking a location expression (i.e. break/trace/list) now support an updated linespec implementation. This allows you to describe the location you would like a breakpoint (etc..) set at in a more convenient way (@aarzilli).
- 👌 Improved support for CGO. (@aarzilli)
- 👌 Support for upcoming Go 1.5.
- 👌 Improve handling of soft signals on Darwin.
- 📦 EvalVariable evaluates package variables. (@aarzilli)
- Restart command now preserves breakpoints previously set.
- Track recurse level when eval'ing slices/arrays. (@aarzilli)
- 🛠 Fix bad format string in cmd/dlv. (@moshee)