MailHog v1.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-04-16 // over 6 years ago
🚀 There's still outstanding PRs and issues which haven't been addressed in this release.
🚀 This is to get the updated release out with the latest code, since 0.2.1 is getting very stale!
- 🚀 Bump release to 1.0.0
- ⚡️ updated mgo dependency
- 🏗 temporarily remove vendor directory, because of some build issues
- 🛠 Fix #117 - add info about proxies
- 🛠 Fix #146 - keep tags on docker hub
- 🛠 Fix #148 and mailhog/storage#7 - leading \r\n in maildir storage
- 👍 #113 - better support RFC support for headers
- 🏗 #118 - optimise Dockerfile for automated builds, thanks @blueimp
- #122 - add -version flag, thanks @swordbeta
- #123 - add .gitignore, thanks @swordbeta
- ⚡️ #136 - update MailHog-UI assets, thanks @sdurrheimer
- 🚀 #145 - fix a link in DEPLOY.md, thanks @nnmer
- 💻 mailhog/MailHog-UI#22 and #104 - support TLS websockets in HTTPS mode, thanks @blueimp
- 💻 mailhog/MailHog-UI#23 and mailhog/MailHog-UI#24 - support multiple instances of CID, thanks @kieran and @jerbob92
- more things I've forgotten/can't find!