Aero alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Web Frameworks" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Aero or a related project?
[Aero Go Logo](docs/media/aero.go.png)
Aero is a high-performance web server with a clean API.
go get -u github.com/aerogo/aero/...
Run this in an empty directory:
Now you can build your app with
go build or use the run development server.
[[Web server performance](docs/media/server-performance.png)](docs/Benchmarks.md)
- Makes it easy to reach top scores in Lighthouse, PageSpeed and Mozilla Observatory
- Optimized for low latency
- Best practices are enabled by default
- Has a strict content security policy
- Calculates E-Tags out of the box
- Saves you a lot of bandwidth using browser cache validation
- Finishes ongoing requests on a server shutdown
- Lets you push resources via HTTP/2
- Supports session data with custom stores
- Allows sending live data to the client via SSE
- Provides a context interface for custom contexts
- Shows response time and size for your routes
- Can run standalone without
- Slides (Osaka, May 2018)
- Community on Telegram
- http as an HTTP client with a simple and clean API
- log for simple & performant logging
- manifest to load and manipulate web manifests
- markdown as an overly simplified markdown wrapper
- nano as a fast, decentralized and git-trackable database
- pack to compile Pixy, Scarlet and JS assets in record time
- packet as a way to send TCP/UDP messages between nodes
- pixy as a high-performance template engine similar to Jade/Pug
- run which automatically restarts your server on code/template/style changes
- scarlet as an aggressively compressing stylesheet preprocessor
Please take a look at the style guidelines if you'd like to make a pull request.
|Cedric Fung||Scott Rayapoullé||Eduard Urbach|
Want to see your own name here?