gNxI alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Networking" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of gNxI or a related project?
- gNMI - gRPC Network Management Interface
- gNOI - gRPC Network Operations Interface
A collection of tools for Network Management that use the gNMI and gNOI protocols.
Note: These tools are intended for testing and as reference implementation of the protocol.
- [gNMI Capabilities](./gnmi_capabilities)
- [gNMI Set](./gnmi_set)
- [gNMI Get](./gnmi_get)
- [gNMI Target](./gnmi_target)
- [gNOI Cert](./gnoi_cert)
- [gNOI Target](./gnoi_target)
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See Docker for instructions on how to test against network equipment.
Install go in your system https://golang.org/doc/install. Requires golang1.7+.
Clone the project to your go source folder:
mkdir -p $GOPATH/src/github.com/google/ cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/google/ git clone https://github.com/google/gnxi.git
To run the binaries:
cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/google/gnxi/gnmi_get go run ./gnmi_get.go
- This is not an official Google product.
- See [how to contribute](CONTRIBUTING.md).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the gNxI README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.