gNxI alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Networking" category.
Alternatively, view gNxI alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of gNxI or a related project?
- gNMI - gRPC Network Management Interface
- gNOI - gRPC Network Operations Interface
A collection of tools for Network Management that use the gNMI and gNOI protocols.
Notes about these tools:
- They are intended for testing and as reference implementation of the protocol.
- They log to stderr by default, disable with
- They use glog's log levels, use
-v 1to log proto message exchanges.
- [gNMI Capabilities](./gnmi_capabilities)
- [gNMI Get](./gnmi_get)
- [gNMI Set](./gnmi_set)
- [gNMI Subscribe](./gnmi_subscribe)
- [gNMI Target](./gnmi_target)
- [gNOI Cert](./gnoi_cert)
- [gNOI OS](./gnoi_os)
- [gNOI Reset](./gnoi_reset)
- [gNOI Target](./gnoi_target)
- [gNOI mockOS](./gnoi_mockos)
- [certificate generator](./certs)
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine.
Install go in your system https://golang.org/doc/install. Requires golang1.14+.
go get github.com/google/gnxi ls $GOPATH/src/github.com/google/gnxi
Building and installing binaries
cd $GOPATH mkdir bin # This reads the go modules dependencies for installation cd src/github.com/google/gnxi go install ./... ls -la $GOPATH/bin
cd $GOPATH/bin ./../src/github.com/google/gnxi/certs/generate.sh
Running a client
cd $GOPATH/bin ./gnoi_reset \ -target_addr localhost:9339 \ -target_name target.com \ -rollback_os \ -zero_fill \ -key client.key \ -cert client.crt \ -ca ca.crt
Optionally define $GOBIN as $GOPATH/bin and add it to your path to run the binaries from any folder.
export GOBIN=$GOPATH/bin export PATH=$PATH:$GOBIN
- This is not an official Google product.
- See [how to contribute](CONTRIBUTING.md).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the gNxI README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.