httpstat alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Networking" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of httpstat or a related project?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
But seriously, https://github.com/reorx/httpstat is the new hotness, and this is a shameless rip off.
httpstat requires Go 1.11 or later.
$ go get github.com/davecheney/httpstat
$ httpstat https://example.com/
- Windows/BSD/Linux supported.
- HTTP and HTTPS are supported, for self signed certificates use
- Skip timing the body of a response with
- Follow 30x redirects with
- Change HTTP method with
- Provide a
POSTrequest body with
-d string. To supply the
POSTbody as a file, use
- Add extra request headers with
-H 'Name: value'.
- The response body is usually discarded, you can use
-o filenameto save it to a file, or
-Oto save it to the file name suggested by the server.
- HTTP/HTTPS proxies supported via the usual
HTTPS_PROXYenv vars (as well as lower case variants).
- Supply your own client side certificate with
Bug reports are most welcome, but with the exception of #5, this project is closed.
Pull requests must include a
fixes #NNN or
updates #NNN comment.
Please discuss your design on the accompanying issue before submitting a pull request. If there is no suitable issue, please open one to discuss the feature before slinging code. Thank you.